- What is DevOps?
- History of DevOps
- Dev and Ops
- DevOps definitions
- DevOps and Software Development Life Cycle
- DevOps main objectives
- Infrastructure As A Code
- IaaS Overview
- Paas Overview
- DevOps on the Cloud
- Prerequisites for DevOps
- Introduction to Linux
- Basics of UNIX and Linux Operating Systems
- Linux System administration introduction
- Tools (Jenkins, Chef, Docker, Vagrant and so on.)
- Continuous Testing and Integration
- Continuous Release and Deployment
- Continuous Application Monitoring
- History and evolution of cloud
- Cloud computing concepts
- Grid Computing vs. Cloud Computing
- Characteristics and Benefits of Cloud
- Cloud service models (NIST)
- IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Cloud service model implementations
- Cloud Deployment Models (NIST)
- Virtual Machines
- Virtual bootable OS Images
- Cloud Storage
- SOA and Cloud
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Risk in Cloud and DevOps security concerns
- Introduction to AWS and AZURE
- Things to Look For and Avoid
- IT Assets Ownership
- Viewing Applications As Products, not Projects
- DevOps in the Enterprise
- IT Governance
- Governance and Risk Mitigation
- DevOps Adoption Steps
- Select DevOps Techniques and Practices
- Service Quality Metrics
- The Choice of Cloud Platform
- IaaS for DevOps
- PaaS for DevOps
- Containerization Tools
- System Configuration Automation and Management
- Continuous Integration (CI) Systems
- Build and Dependency Management Systems
- Select DevOps Tools
- Collaborative Lifecycle Management Solutions from IBM
- Rational Team Concert (RTC)
- Rational Quality Manager (RQM)
- Rational DOORS Next Generation (DNG)
- Overview of Chef
- Common Chef Terminology (Server, Workstation, Client, Repository etc.)
- Servers and Nodes
- Chef Configuration Concepts
- Workstation Setup
- How to configure knife
- Execute some commands to test connection between knife and workstation
- Organization Setup
- Create organization
- Add yourself and node to organization
- Test Node Setup
- Create a server and add to organization
- Check node details using knife
- How to create Databags
- Add Databags to organization
- Node Objects and Search
- How to Add Run list to Node
- Check node Details
- How to create Environments
- Add servers to environments
- Create roles
- Add Roles to organization
- Advanced Chef
- What is foodcritic and TestKichen
- Improve and expand on the existing recipes
- One-click system launching
- Introduction to Puppet
- Installation and Configuration of Master server and agents
- Managing Manifests
- Creating and Managing modules
- Version control with Puppet
- What is Vagrant
- Uses of Vagrant in an environment
- Installation and Configuration
- How to install Vagrant in Windows and Linux
- Configure Vagrant
- Provisioning with Vagrant
- How to use Vagrant to create small virtual
- Add required Images to Vagrant
- Using Vagrant
- Using Vagrant in Chef for Testing
What is a version control system?
- What is a distributed version control system?
- Different levels of Git configuration
- The process of staging and committing
- The details of the commit objects
- Nexus prerequisites
- Installing and Running Nexus
- Using the Nexus User Interface
INTRODUCTION TO JENKINS-CI:
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins Overview
- Configure Jenkins as stand-alone application
- Configure Jenkins on an Application Server
- Jenkins management
- Support for the Git version control systems
- Different types of Jenkins Jobs
- Setting up a Jenkins job
- Scheduling build Jobs
- Maven Build Scripts
- Securing Jenkins
- Creating users
- Jenkins Plugin
- Installing Jenkins Plugins
- SCM Plugin
- Build and test
- Distributed builds with Jenkins
- Best Practices for Jenkins
- Introduction to Docker Ecosystem
- Docker Compose
- Docker Swarm
- Managing Containers
- Running Containers
- Introduction to Docker Networking
- Network Types
- Docker Container Networking
- Revisiting Kubernetes Cluster Architecture
- Introduction to Kubernetes
- Kubernetes Cluster Architecture
- Spinning up a Kubernetes Cluster on Ubuntu VMs
- Exploring your Cluster
- Understanding YAML
- Creating a Deployment in Kubernetes using YAML
- Creating a Service in Kubernetes
- Installing Kubernetes Dashboard
- Deploying an App using Dashboard
- Using Rolling Updates in Kubernetes
- How to monitor the Servers in Nagios
- Trigger Alerts in Nagios
- How to apply blackouts and remove blackouts
- How to monitor the Servers in Zenoss
- Trigger Alerts in Zenoss
- How to apply blackouts and remove blackouts
- How to check events; CPU, Memory and RAM Graphs for servers
- Web Forms
- User Controls
- Shared UI Code
- Business Logic
- Configuration Management Activity
- Configuration Control
- Incident Management
- Change Management
- Problem Management
- Creating Servers and Networks in Cloud
- Setting up rules and Application
- Difficult Scenarios in environments.
- Environment testing
- Monitoring logs
- Other Tools used in DevOps.
At the ending of JS ACAD’s DevOps Course, We will provide the Course Completion Certification.
30 hours of Online Live Instructor-led Classes. Weekend class:10 sessions of 3 hours each and Weekday class:15 sessions of 2 hours each.
Real-life Case Studies
Live project based on any of the selected use cases, involving DevOps.
Each class will be followed by practical assignments which can be completed before the next class.
You get lifetime access to the Learning Management System (LMS). Class recordings and presentations can be viewed online from the LMS.
24 x 7 Expert Support
We have 24x7 online support team available to help you with any technical queries you may have during the course.
Towards the end of the course, you will be working on a project. JS ACAD certifies you as a DevOps Expert based on the project.
We have a community forum for all our customers wherein you can enrich their learning through peer interaction and knowledge sharing.
Cloud Lab New
Cloud Lab has been provided to ensure you get real-time hands-on experience to practice your new skills on a pre-configured environment
What if I miss a class?
Do you know attendance rate in all JS ACAD Live sessions is 83%?
You will never miss a class at JS ACAD. Your learning will be monitored by JS ACAD's Personal Learning Manager (PLM) and our Assured Learning Framework, which will ensure you attend all classes and get the learning and certification you deserve.
In case you are not able to attend any lecture, you can view the recorded session of the class in JS ACAD's Learning Management System(LMS). To make things better for you, we also provide the facility to attend the missed session in any other live batch.
Now you see why we say we are "Ridiculously Committed!"
Will I Get Placement Assistance?
More than 70% of JS ACAD Learners have reported change in job profile (promotion), work location (onsite), lateral transfers & new job offers. JS ACAD's certification is well recognized in the IT industry as it is a testament to the intensive and practical learning you have gone through and the real life projects you have delivered.
Can I Attend a Demo Session before Enrollment?
If you have seen any of our sample class recordings, you don't need to look further. Enrollment is a commitment between you and us where you promise to be a good learner and we promise to provide you the best ecosystem possible for learning. Our sessions are a significant part of your learning, standing on the pillars of learned and helpful instructors, dedicated Personal Learning Managers and interactions with your peers.
So experience complete learning instead of a demo session. In any case, you are covered by JS ACAD Guarantee, our No questions asked, 100% refund policy.
Who are the Instructor at JS ACAD?
Our instructors are expert professionals with more than 10 years of experience, selected after a stringent process. Besides technology expertise, we look for passion and joy for teaching in our Instructors. After shortlisting, they undergo a 3 months long training program.
All instructors are reviewed by learners for every session they take, and they have to keep a consistent rating above 4.5+ to be a part of JS ACAD Faculty.
What if I have more queries?
Diamonds are forever, and so is our support to you. The more queries you come up with, more happy we are, as it is a strong indication of your effort to learn. Our Instructors will answer all your queries during classes, PLMs will be available to resolve any functional or technical query and we will even go to lengths of solving your doubts via screen sharing. If you are committed to learn, we are Ridiculously Committed to make you learn.
Be future ready. Start learning
Structure your learning and get a certificate to prove it.