- What is Chef
- Common chef Terminology
- Chef –Server
- Chef- workstation
- Chef Workstation- Looking At Security And Configs
- Chef- Repo
- Chef- Client
- Server And Nodes
- Chef configuration Concept
Getting Set up
- Starting The Docker Recipe for Creating a container image
- Provision and configure a Docker host environment
- Launch container instances, monitor and manage containers
- Adding Attribute, Recipe,And A Template
- Attribute Precedence
- Adding Docker File Template Dynamically With Chef
- Recipe Includes And Dependancies
- Configure Customize Container Deployment To The Node
- Executing Docker Command On The Node
- Adding Platform Support for Running Docker To The cookbook
- Adding the Local chef- Repo To GitHub
- What Is The Node Object
- Search Concept
- Searching Node Attributes Using Knife
- What Are Data Bags
- Creating User And Sudo Group Data Bags
- Bulding A Recipe To Deploy Local User Account
- From Data Bags
- What Are EnvironmentsAnd Why Do they Matter
- Creatinf And Configrating Environment
- Creating A Second Version Of Our WebServer
- Deploying To Different Environment
- Viewing And Deleting Environment With Knife
- What Are Roles?
- Creating A Web Server Role
- Building A Simple MySQL Cookbook For A Role
- Creating A DB server Role
- Creating a Base Role
- Knife Plugins
- Chef supermarket And Chef-Client cookbook
- UnAttended Node Bootstrapping
- Chef-Client Cookbook ( Security And Automated Runs)
- Opensource Chef
- Configuring The WorkStation And Bootstrapping
- Closing: BootStrapping Nodes And Deploying Cookbook
- Deploy the Chef Environment with High availability,replication features
- Integrated Chef with Private and Public Cloud environment(Cloud Management)
- Deploy Openstack Service using Chef Recipe
- Deploy and Integrate AWS Services using Chef
At the ending of JS ACAD’s Chef Course, We will provide the Course Completion Certification.
30 hours of Online Live Instructor-led Classes. Weekend class:10 sessions of 3 hours each and Weekday class:15 sessions of 2 hours each.
Real-life Case Studies
Live project based on any of the selected use cases, involving Chef.
Each class will be followed by practical assignments which can be completed before the next class.
You get lifetime access to the Learning Management System (LMS). Class recordings and presentations can be viewed online from the LMS.
24 x 7 Expert Support
We have 24x7 online support team available to help you with any technical queries you may have during the course.
Towards the end of the course, you will be working on a project. JS ACAD certifies you as a Chef Expert based on the project.
We have a community forum for all our customers wherein you can enrich their learning through peer interaction and knowledge sharing.
Cloud Lab New
Cloud Lab has been provided to ensure you get real-time hands-on experience to practice your new skills on a pre-configured environment
What if I miss a class?
Do you know attendance rate in all JS ACAD Live sessions is 83%?
You will never miss a class at JS ACAD. Your learning will be monitored by JS ACAD's Personal Learning Manager (PLM) and our Assured Learning Framework, which will ensure you attend all classes and get the learning and certification you deserve.
In case you are not able to attend any lecture, you can view the recorded session of the class in JS ACAD's Learning Management System(LMS). To make things better for you, we also provide the facility to attend the missed session in any other live batch.
Now you see why we say we are "Ridiculously Committed!"
Will I Get Placement Assistance?
More than 70% of JS ACAD Learners have reported change in job profile (promotion), work location (onsite), lateral transfers & new job offers. JS ACAD's certification is well recognized in the IT industry as it is a testament to the intensive and practical learning you have gone through and the real life projects you have delivered.
Can I Attend a Demo Session before Enrollment?
If you have seen any of our sample class recordings, you don't need to look further. Enrollment is a commitment between you and us where you promise to be a good learner and we promise to provide you the best ecosystem possible for learning. Our sessions are a significant part of your learning, standing on the pillars of learned and helpful instructors, dedicated Personal Learning Managers and interactions with your peers.
So experience complete learning instead of a demo session. In any case, you are covered by JS ACAD Guarantee, our No questions asked, 100% refund policy.
Who are the Instructor at JS ACAD?
Our instructors are expert professionals with more than 10 years of experience, selected after a stringent process. Besides technology expertise, we look for passion and joy for teaching in our Instructors. After shortlisting, they undergo a 3 months long training program.
All instructors are reviewed by learners for every session they take, and they have to keep a consistent rating above 4.5+ to be a part of JS ACAD Faculty.
What if I have more queries?
Diamonds are forever, and so is our support to you. The more queries you come up with, more happy we are, as it is a strong indication of your effort to learn. Our Instructors will answer all your queries during classes, PLMs will be available to resolve any functional or technical query and we will even go to lengths of solving your doubts via screen sharing. If you are committed to learn, we are Ridiculously Committed to make you learn.
Be future ready. Start learning
Structure your learning and get a certificate to prove it.